[MPlayer-DOCS] XvMC Faq v2

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Nov 16 02:23:22 CET 2003

Ivan Kalvachev writes:
 > This is the second look of XvMC Faq, I have done some modification I send
 > you the whole file AND the patch for easy reading.

I rechecked it again.  I'm attaching my reviewed version.  I have no
time to integrate it into the official docs, I'm leaving for Argentina
tomorrow and I'm not quite decidec where to put it yet. Somebody
please take over this issue.

 > About S3 pro-savage drivers, i took a look of the files
 > and they appear to be under some kind of BSD licence.

So they are the only open source drivers?  This should be mentioned
somewhere, we always tend to recommend open source drivers.

 > Anyway i removed the link to alan (cox?) web, coz they
 > do look like offical VIA/S3 drivers. (haven't downloaded
 > any from s3graphics, probably will do it tommorow)

OK, it would be cool if you could check this.