[MPlayer-DOCS] HTML docs

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Nov 3 04:08:14 CET 2003

Hi!

We need to decide what to do with the remaining HTML translations and
if we should use the HTML stuff in the next release or not.  If not,
then keeping it in CVS has no sense.  Both de and it are unmaintained,
we can keep them on the web page or even add them to the release
tarball, but since they are not updated at all there is no use keeping
them in CVS IMHO.  zh and hu are maintained in theory but they're
still HTML, so it would be good to know if Lu Ran and Gabu will port
it eventually, keep the HTML or drop the translation altogether.  Mind
you, synching before releases is OK if it's done, but we should know
in advance if there are plans (and time) to do it.

What do you say?