[MPlayer-DOCS] translating HTML

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Dec 22 16:01:08 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 03:00:32PM +0100, Maciej Paszta wrote:
> Polish translation is almost completed, so we decided to translate Mplayer's

Hmm, codecs.xml, edl.xml, faq.xml, history.xml, install.xml, mencoder.xml
and video.xml are still missing.  Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not
going to tell you where to spend your time and I am very grateful for what
you did so far, yet you still have some ground to cover and DOCS is more
important IMHO.  But please, by all means, do what you consider fun, that is
the most important thing.

> homepage. I browsed through homepage CVS module, and I found six
> designs(which one should we translate?) also which files should we translate?

You only need to tanslate the files in src/.

> When I try to run homepage/index.html it screams that there's no index.html in
> designs6 - is this file somehow generated, and if yes where's the generation
> script.

Gabu has it.  How about putting it in CVS?