[MPlayer-dev-eng] Skin submission
ib at wupperonline.de
Sun Jun 5 15:56:40 EEST 2022
sterling pickens wrote on Sun, 29 May 2022 17:36:24 +0000 (UTC):
> I'd like to submit the skin I created
Here is the feedback you are waiting for:
* Since there is no GUI function to change a font, about 12 MB would be dead
skin data. The skin should contain only one font (not sure whether and how
to refer to the different colored fonts).
* I miss the copyright/copyleft notice for the font(s) used, and such a
notice for the skin itself would be nice.
* main.png (whose edges can be cropped) does not have to contain buttons and
the potentiometer. These will be drawn by the GUI and main.png can be
compressed better that way.
* sub.png does not have to contain the entire background and can be smaller.
The background can be cropped and will be drawn with "base = sub,-1,-1,
720, 360" by the GUI.
* volume.png could be cropped as well a bit (but that doesn't make much
difference and is probably not worth the effort.)
* The y1 value of the rpotmeter is wrong. It must refer to the single image,
i.e. 67 instead of 4100.
* The sx value of the evSetMoviePosition button is wrong, pos.png's right
edge ends beyond the line.
* font.png must be compressed to the maximum (using e.g. zopflipng). I can do
that for you, but font.png contains unnecessary (unused) top and bottom
areas that need to be cropped first.
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng