[MPlayer-dev-eng] Unicode font for gmplayer

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Thu Sep 8 09:29:12 EEST 2016

Thomas Gaukel wrote on Wed, 7 Sep 2016 23:43:05 +0200:

> On 07.09.2016 13:33, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> I could dramatically speed up the fnt scan time in svn r37896, so that the
>> fnt/png size shouldn't matter any longer.

> Ah, yes indeed. I now compiled the lates SVN-Version, and there the
> startup lag is no longer noticable.

> So from my point of view I would put it firmly in the "works like a
> charm" category, thanks.

You're welcome.

So let's make it official then. There are two multilingual editions of skins
on the website now: Blue and Clearlooks - basically the same as the original
skins, only slightly adjusted for the bigger font to fit and to not interfere
with other skin items.

BTW, Blue-multilingual has been updated.

Ingo