[MPlayer-dev-eng] SPDIF and ticket #2277

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sat Jan 23 23:25:02 CET 2016

Hi,
 I'm looking into ticket #2277.
The file was already fixed for normal playback, but it still fails
with -ao null. In this case the ad_spdif decoder is invoked, and
crashes int lavf.

Tha attached patch fixes it, but I have no way to test this.

By looking at the change, I don't see any relation between my fix and
the fuzzed file; I suspect that spdif was just broken by some changes
in ffmpeg and nobody noticed.

Can anybody with spdif check if playback is broken with and without my
patch?
Bonus points if you also check the 1.2 branch.

Ciao,
 Roberto