[MPlayer-dev-eng] Coverity

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Feb 7 21:00:45 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 01:52:20PM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Could someone please execute Coverity scans on a more regular basis (like
> every two or three months)?
>
> I found the defects discovered by this tools very interesting and helpful.
>
> There is a batch in repository's TOOLS.

They completely re-did the interface and in the process
I lost permissions to do anything.
I've now contacted them about it so hopefully we'll get it
up again soon.
On the plus side, with the new interface it should be easier
for other people to run it, too.
Otherwise I think you need to find someone else, automate it,
or ask me about it on my private mail, as I have cut down
on reading lists since a while.