[MPlayer-dev-eng] Website translation status

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sun Jul 5 21:58:42 CEST 2015

Hi

After fixing the mirrors list in the homepage, I checked also
the localized version to see if I could update them too.

They are totally outdated, with the latest news ranging from 2010
(Hungarian) to 2008.
Download pages are outdated too (missing the latest release, pointing
to old skins, ...).

We may find a way to automatically update the links, and maybe to post
English news also on the translated pages, but does it worth the effort?

Is anybody still willing to take care of the translated web pages?

Else I think we should just drop them, or at least clearly mark them as
outdated.

Ciao,
 Roberto