[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer 1.2.1 release

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Thu Dec 31 00:10:24 CET 2015

Hi
 I plan to release 1.2.1 in a few days.
1.2.1 will be made from the 1.2 branch, and will include FFmpeg 2.8.4

In addition to what is already backported, I'd like to include also
these changes, even if they are not really bug fixes

- r37545 compile with external FFmpeg without requiring x86/asm.h
 This should make life easier for distributions

- r37549 creation of docs without requiring FFmpeg
 Also useful for distributions, already included in Debian

- r37546 silence warning from FFmpeg about network initialization
 I'm undecided about this, but should be harmless

Opinions?

If you have anything else that you think is relevant for inclusion in
1.2.1 please commit it, or replay this message.

Ciao,
 Roberto