[MPlayer-dev-eng] How to report a couple of crashes with malformed wav files

Gustavo Grieco gustavo.grieco at imag.fr
Tue Dec 29 14:28:56 CET 2015

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Gustavo!

Hello again,

> On 2015-12-21 19:43 +0100, Gustavo Grieco wrote:
> > > Imo yes but please test current MPlayer first, I only
> > > realized now that you tested a Frankenstein version
> > > that was never supported anywhere afaik.
> >
> > Great. I'm re-testing with the last cvs snapshot. I guess the mplayer 1.1
> > issues should be redirected to the Ubuntu/Debian maintainers, right?

I re-tested with the last svn revision (2015-12-18) and i found some of the bugs i detected on older versions.

>   I think there is no MPlayer in current Debian stable :(
>
>   And in testing we currently have MPlayer 1.2, which I
> expect to be replaced by svn trunk version soon enough.
>
> > > You could also upload to ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming
> >
> > Sure.

Finally, testcases are uploaded in incoming:

 * "svn 2015-12-18.tar.gz"
 * "ubuntu 14.04.tar.gz"

GDB backtraces and valgrind reports are included. I hope you can find them useful!

Regards,
Gustavo.