[MPlayer-dev-eng] Replace deprecated avctx->request_channels

Roberto Togni rxt at rtogni.it
Sun Aug 9 01:23:26 CEST 2015

The attached patch replaces the deprecated usage of
avctx->request_channels, and replaces it with
avctx->request_channel_layout, and also fills it with the default
layout for the given number of channels.

It should be equivalent for 1 and 2 channels; I have no idea if the
defaults for more channels are the same as before. The old
request_channels was used in ffmpeg only for ac3, aac, dca, and mpl.

It works for me, but I can test it only with stereo speakers.

Can anybody familiar with this code check if the behaviour is changed
in some cases?

Also if you have a multispeaker setup please test it.

Ciao,
 Roberto