[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bluray input with -demuxer lavf

Andy Furniss adf.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:45:58 CEST 2014

Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 02:06:04PM +0100, Andy Furniss wrote:
>> Reimar Döffinger wrote:

>>> I would bet that if you dumpstream'd the title and tried to seek
>>> in ffplay you'd get the same issue.
>>
>> Yes, ffplay can't seek properly on a dumpstream.
>
> Could you try attached patch (for FFmpeg) on the bluray? I have not
> tested it at all though.

It doesn't help.

I guess this br could be totally untypical or even broken because
linbluray can't handle it properly (it doesn't manage to pick the
english version).

I recall ages ago uploading a bit of this for another issue which still
exists. Lipsync (with or without lavf) is correct at start but out by
first dialogue. Testing now it seems that the number of decoding threads
affect how bad it is.

Interesting but may be unrepresentative/broken, anyway if 911meg isn't a
problem a dumpstream -

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxP5-S1t9VEEQjJYeXBBdkxkQW8/edit?usp=drive_web