[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] removing libdvd* from MPlayer repository

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 21:08:37 CEST 2014

Hello,
With the libdvdnav and libdvdread SVN repositories being unmaintained,
these libraries and often even libdvdcss not so hard to get anymore
and DVDs also used much less I'd like to know if anyone objects
against removing these from the MPlayer repository/svn:external?
I.e. only supporting the versions installed on the system.
Objections gain extra weight if they come with offers to help out
with getting them at least reasonably updated.

Regards,
Reimar