[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer embedded in aspx webpage

Lieven Samijn lieven.samijn at telenet.be
Sun Jun 29 16:53:54 CEST 2014

Dear,

I'm looking for a longtime, a universal way to display a mjpeg stream on a
aspx webpage (for a security camera).

I want to do this without activeX or plugin because the site is running as
GUI on an embedded system that need to be available for most browsers/OS,
like IOS and Android (and windows/macOS of course)

I'm able to play the streams for the command line with the mplayer.exe from
your site but I cannot find a way to embed this into a html or aspx webpage.

(server: win8embedded with IIS8 on it)

Could somebody give me some hints or help to find (or a direction) a
solution.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Lieven