[MPlayer-dev-eng] Taking a cleaning pass to stream/tvi_bsdbt848.c

Brad Smith brad at comstyle.com
Fri Jan 31 11:41:15 CET 2014

Hi,

I was going to submit a patch to MPlayer for sndio input support and
part of it touches stream/tvi_bsdbt848.c. I wanted to ask if a developer
could take one or more cleaning passes to stream/tvi_bsdbt848.c before
I submit the diff. The code as is looks somewhat ugly and I don't want
your eyes to bleed looking at the diff with it touching that file ;)

believed to be clean.