[MPlayer-dev-eng] delete draw_slice stub in vo_corevideo.m

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Jan 22 19:37:36 CET 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:20:30AM +0900, Zongyao Qu wrote:
> the second patch to fix the issues you point out.
>
> It does not crash without draw_frame.
> however, I only test a few files.

Thanks, committed (well, the parts that were still relevant
after my changes from this morning).

> 2014/1/22 Zongyao Qu <zongyao.qu at gmail.com>
>
> > There should be no such requirement, however a crash is possible
> >>  in cases that would have caused incorrect output already before.
> >> Basically not implementing draw_slice is incorrect for all VOs that
> >> support YUV formats, unless they use VOCAP_NOSLICES.
> >> ​
> >>
> > Here YUV formats, do you mean YUV Planar?
> > corevideo supports YUV interleaved.
> > ​​

I meant planar YUV. Though setting ACCEPT_STRIDE might have
caused draw_slice to be called as well even for RGB.
Either way, the way it is now should be correct, and might
also give better performance in some cases.