[MPlayer-dev-eng] Coverity

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Mon Jan 20 19:32:43 CET 2014

Reimar Döffinger wrote on Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:37:46 +0100:

> "Ingo Brückl" <ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
>>Great, they've modernized their website, probably to look good on
>>tablets.
>>As a result, I cannot access the defects anymore, I'm getting stuck at
>>"Redirecting to Coverity Connect system". :-(
>>
>>Currently, website has timeouts, so I can't try out further.

> It worked for me yesterday.
> The hang you describe I get (consistently) with any kind of mobile
> browser, including Firefox on Android. It works fine on my desktop
> though...

Website performance has normalized, but the hang persits. I don't know what
jerky redirect they have to make to https://scan5.coverity.com:8443 with
username and unencrypted password although you've already signed in, but it
simply doesn't work. (And I won't change my browser for them.)

> If it persists I think the pure defect list with file and line number
> can be downloaded.

The new, sucking website is a pitty, because I really liked this service.
Amazing what it revealed in the gui/ code.

Ingo