[MPlayer-dev-eng] A first usage of our trac wiki

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Thu Feb 13 14:38:54 CET 2014

I've changed trac's WikiStart to list all pages created in the GUI and
MPlayer namespaces.

For MPlayer it can/must be simple CamelCase (like MPlayerGuideCompilation;
hierarchical because there might be more guides later on). For GUI (which
can't be camel cased due to being all upper case - and I'd hate using "Gui"),
there must be a space after it, i.e. "GUI GuideCompilation" (without the
quotes) to follow this example.

With these two simple rules, all pages will be nicely presented by trac -
automatically ordered and grouped.

Ingo