[MPlayer-dev-eng] Samples and incoming upload

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Feb 7 21:14:24 CET 2014

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote on Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:50:21 +0000 (UTC):

>> Could someone please add multiple_tracks.mkv which I've
>> put into incoming to our collection of samples

> In which directory?

Matroska, I'd say.

Maybe an additional multiple_tracks.txt explanation would be of use:

--- cut ---
It contains double audio, video and subtitle tracks and all respective
seconds tracks are flagged default which hence should get selected and
played by default.
--- cut ---

>> (http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/)

> Our samples are now at samples.ffmpeg.org
> (don't ask)

Maybe someone could add a redirect, or delete the outdated samples and put a
README there instead which tells where to look?

>> and update allsamples.txt?

> I don't know how to do that...

Seems to be a simple 'find . > allsamples.txt' in the directory of the
server.

>> I can upload to incoming anonymously, but I have neither
>> read access to incoming nor write access to the collection
>> of samples.

> Please send your ssh key to Reimar / Michael.

Will do.

Thanks,

Ingo