[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Trac] Changed behaviour of "View Tickets" of the main navigation bar

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Tue Aug 19 23:46:39 CEST 2014

Alexander Strasser wrote on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:12:15 +0200:

>   I tuned the config of our issue tracker a bit concerning
> the behaviour when one clicks on the "View Tickets" item of
> the navigation bar.

I like it.

On the other hand, some of the reports that showed up in the report selection
list were quite useful and unexperienced users might find them helpful. Is it
possible to add a "Queries" (or "Reports"?) button to the navigation bar
between "New Ticket" and "Search" that shows the list of available reports?

Ingo