[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 00:20:09 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-14 22:09 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> On 2013-10-09 07:30 -0400, compn wrote:
[...]
> > i verified my email first, then the forced password change. but was
> > unable to use my new password, and had to use the pass in the first
> > email to login.
>
>   I could reproduce this now. Will see what I can do.

  This should be fixed now. At least in my tests the behavior seemed
as expected to me and not as irritating as it was before. Thank you
Ingo for reporting and Compn for double-checking the issue! You can
verify it works now by clicking the lost password link on the login
page and resetting your password.

  By the way if any of you want a login name different from the
email address from BugZilla: Drop me an email with your BugZilla
email address and your requested nick. Handling the rename on
import of the BugZilla users should be reliable and easy to do.

>   Are there any other problems that need acting before the switch?
>
>   I think we should switch some time soon, so Moritz can finally
> shutdown the BugZilla.

  Ping. Any problems, opinions or objections?

  https://mplayerhq.hu/trac/mplayer/

  Alexander