[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Oct 9 12:58:03 CEST 2013

Alexander Strasser wrote on Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:31:32 +0200:

> Sorry you had those initial problems. I tested the process and it worked
> fine for me. So my guess is, because you didn't verify your email as a
> first action,

Well, this may have been the reason - on the other hand, I didn't get this
verification warning right from the beginning. Trac "accepted" my login (i.e.
there was no error / warning or such), but I actually wasn't logged in.

> the changing of the password was not actually made because of restricted
> privileges.

I succeeded in changing it today.

>> - Import of the GUI bugs seems ok.
>   That is good news. I assume you can create/edit/comment now.

Yes, it works now.

> Regarding "My tickets" not working I will investigate.

Works in the meantime.

> I suspect it might be related to your account name being an email address,
> but I need to have a closer look that issue.

Both, my "user name" and the ticker owner is my email address, so that should
be ok. Works now anyway.

Although I reported that I get email notification concerning GUI tickets,
this may not be the case since all changes I tested where made by me. So the
notification may have been the one for the ticket creator and ticket changer.
Maybe you could change a GUI ticket to check this?

BTW, if possible, I'd prefer dates show in ISO format YYYY-MM-DD if that can
be configured with trac.

BTW2, if we are going to use the wiki, we should agree on some rules
concerning the namespaces (like MPlayer) to separate from the pre-existing
pages.

Ingo