[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Oct 5 12:46:06 CEST 2013

On 05.10.2013, at 11:13, Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 2013-10-04 19:25 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 07:17:51PM +0200, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> back when I converted my private Bugzilla to Trac both the login and
>>> the email address were set to the email address of the Bugzilla entry.
>>> Therefore in Trac I (or any other user) had to input my email address
>>> in both fields when requesting a password reset.
>>
>> I tried that, didn't work.
>
>  Strange, that should have worked!
>
>  Can you please re-try with the exact case that it is written in
> the email you just sent? That means with your first and last name
> capitalized.

Hey, I am an old pedant, I always write my email address properly capitalized!
I tried again, it doesn't work, nor does it work with all lowercase.
Btw. you can try yourself, I'll tell you if I get an email :-) (and it will tell you when the combination doesn't match.
Not sure how much effort/if it is a good idea, but there might also be the option of merging with the ffmpeg trac database by email address, which might give some people a full user/pw combination...
Though I suspect I chose a different email address for FFmpeg.