[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 5 11:34:05 CEST 2013

Hi Ingo!

On 2013-10-05 10:44 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> On 2013-10-04 19:56 +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> > Alexander Strasser wrote on Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:41:48 +0200:
> >
> > >   I set up a Trac for MPlayer on the project server.
> >
> > Well, I really tried to figure out, but ... what's the address?
>
>   I am really sorry, wanted to paste the URL but seems I forgot :(
>
>   It is at:  https://mplayerhq.hu/trac/mplayer

  I imported your bugzilla user, password will probably not work.
You should use your email as login, it must be written all lowercase.

  If you can't login, use the "forgot your password" link on the
login page. Enter your email for both username and email address
fields.

  Hope it works for you now!

  Alexander