[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?)

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Sat Oct 5 11:04:01 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-04 15:23 -0400, compn wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:41:48 +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
> >Hi all,
>
> >  Please test and tell me what you think about it? I have used
> >the ticket flow of FFmpeg as a start. It is working really fine
> >for FFmpeg project so far, if you think it needs changes for
> >MPlayer please explain.
>
> it looks ok so far.
> i managed to reset password and login :)
> probably you should force out all users reset password mails, if you
> can automate that.
>
> i cant edit or close bugs :\
> everything else seems ok, have to learn trac stuff.
> color theme seems a bit drab.

  You sure you were on the Trac?

  I forgot to paste the URL so I assume you looked at the redmine from
Nicolas Coiffier. Please try the trac.

  I can add your user from bugzilla if you want but the password will
probably not work. You should be able to reset it as Moritz described.
Is it possible you used a different email address for mplayer bugzilla?
Tell me your bugzilla id aka email address and I will add you.

  Pardon me for causing such a hassle.

  Alexander