[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer trac on the project server (was: New redmine bugtracker - feedbacks ?)

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 3 15:41:48 CEST 2013

Hi all,

On 2013-09-22 11:11 +0200, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:20:18AM +0200, Alexander Strasser wrote:
[...]
> > > Any feedback is wellcome !!
> >
> >   Thanks for working on this. Looks nice. So at least we have one thing
> > running when Moritz shuts down the services (sorry I can't remember the
> > deadline ATM). I would still say hosting on the project server would
> > be more desirable in the end. So let's wait for the opinion of other
> > developers about this.
>
> Sure, on the project server is nicer since it helps avoid these kind
> of migrations.
> But someone needs to do the work of setting it up and maintaining it,
> whoever feels able to do this will get my vote.
> Thanks for your efforts everyone, sorry that I am so little help.

  I set up a Trac for MPlayer on the project server. Imported a
snapshot of the bugzilla tickets for preview. I am also able to
import the users from bugzilla but I have the feeling that for
some their password will not be working anymore. They should be
able to regenerate the password and get the new one via email.
For now I only imported a handful of the users. Will import
more depending on how this discussion evolves.

  @Reimar: The above should be the case for your account. Can
you verify that you cannot login with your bugzilla id and password?
Does reseting the password work?

  For now I have disabled user registration and I would like to
keep it that way until we do the final transition (if we want
to do that). I have created a test user named lester. You can
login using the name of this list without capitalization (the part
before the @) as a password. Contact me if it stops working, or
you want a personal test account for some reason.

  Please test and tell me what you think about it? I have used
the ticket flow of FFmpeg as a start. It is working really fine
for FFmpeg project so far, if you think it needs changes for
MPlayer please explain.

  Alexander