[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] step through tv/dvb channels in gtk gui

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Thu Nov 28 19:38:55 CET 2013

Stephen Sheldon wrote on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:16:35 -0800:

> On 11/28/2013 10:02 AM, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> Stephen Sheldon wrote on Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:56:52 -0800:

>>> Yes, it does.  Also when you press J or K.

Can you spot "Unknown channel" between PREV/NEXT channel changes with this
patch? (I don't know how fast they change though.)

It might be shortly visible after Play TV, before the broadcast actually
shows up.

It should be visible after pressing the STOP button now, right?

>> PREV and NEXT from the menu now work as well (don't go back), I assume?
>>
> PREV and NEXT work from the menu and from the buttons on the GUI panel.
> I don't know what the problem was the other day, but today it works.

The problem was a bug in the patch the other day. After your report I've
revised the patch.

Ingo