[MPlayer-dev-eng] New stream control commands

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Wed Nov 20 17:56:19 CET 2013

For TV/DVB there are no stream control commands. I'd need something like

STREAM_CTRL_GET_NUM_CHANNELS      (slave command "tv_channels")
STREAM_CTRL_GET_CURRENT_CHANNEL   (slave command "tv_channel")

(Or should we use the existing symbolic constants STREAM_CTRL_GET_NUM_TITLES
and STREAM_CTRL_GET_CURRENT_TITLE instead?)

For CDDA (and VCD) I'd need the currently not yet existing

STREAM_CTRL_GET_CURRENT_TITLE     (slave command "title")

(probably an alias for existing VCD's STREAM_CTRL_GET_CURRENT_CHAPTER).

Before I start coding: Are there objections?

Ingo