[MPlayer-dev-eng] Coverity again...

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue May 7 22:51:59 CEST 2013

Hello,
I just put a new scan on Coverity, you are very welcome to look through
and send patches or if simple enough commit fixes!
Anyone who is a developer or otherwise willing to prove trustworthiness
can get access, please ask me.
I'm afraid I have too little time to analyze all in a reasonable time.
(note that if you are not familiar with the tool I'd advise sending
patches for any fixes unless truly trivial because I have seen all
too often people - possibly including myself :-) - trusting it too
much and end up breaking perfectly fine code...)

Reimar