[MPlayer-dev-eng] Move Bugzilla to another server

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Wed Jul 31 04:09:38 CEST 2013

Hi

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 04:03:05PM -0400, compn wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:11:55 +0200, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> >I would therefore ask you guys to move the Bugzilla to a different
>
> thanks for hosting it for so long.
> we still use bugzilla from time to time.
> does reimar want to keep it around or migrate it to trac?
>
> >Anyway, I'll turn off the installation on 2013-11-01, preferably as
> >soon as possible, though.
>
> hopefully we can stick this on mphq.
>
> cc'd to root.

I can (probably) setup a trac instance for mplayer, if theres
a volunteer to admin it & who makes regular backups

Theres a script that can convert bugzilla to trac
http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/contrib/bugzilla2trac.py

ive no idea if it works and i dont volunteer to do the bugzilla to
trac convertion

[...]

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know
nothing. -- Socrates