[MPlayer-dev-eng] Building on OSX with Xcode 4.5.1's llvm

Alex Sisson alex_sisson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 04:17:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I  haven't built from source for a while, first time with llvm.

I found I needed to add the OpenGL/gl.h include to libvo/gl_common.h  to get it to build.  [latest svn]

#ifdef CONFIG_GL_OSX
#include "osx_common.h"
#include <OpenGL/OpenGL.h>
#include <OpenGL/gl.h>  // I ADDED THIS
#else
#include <GL/gl.h>
#endif

Some details about my system:

OSX 10.8.1

XCODE about: Version 4.5.1 (4G1004)

$ gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO

I assume configure has picked up standard OpenGL in /System/Library....  (I haven't installed any OpenGL dev stuff)

Not sure if this is something particular about my system. Any more info needed, please holler