[MPlayer-dev-eng] libdvdcss update

Josh joshf87 at live.com
Tue Feb 19 05:56:51 CET 2013

On 2/18/2013 10:11, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> libdvdcss upstream has seen a number of changes from flameeyes, j-b and
> myself.  I'd like to pull these into our local libdvdcss copy to afford
> them more widespread testing.
>
> Diego

I have the libdvdcss from git in my build and and as far as building I
need the broken mkdir hack "#define mkdir(a, b) _mkdir(a)" under MinGW,
since the configure script doesn't define 'HAVE_BROKEN_MKDIR' I modified
the preprocessor command so it'd compile in-tree.

One old bug is that the code inside "#if defined(_WIN32_IE) && _WIN32_IE
 >= 0x401" (previously '#if HAVE_DIRECT_H') in libdvdcss.c if compiled
in conflicts with fontconfig when LOCAL_APPDATA_FONTCONFIG_CACHE as the
cache dir:
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2012-October/085489.html

Other than that, haven't noticed any other bugs.