[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer bug tracker migration

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 19 00:31:13 CET 2013

Hi Ingo,

  good questions!

On 2013-12-18 19:55 +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Alexander Strasser wrote on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:46:18 +0100:
>
> > we plan to move the MPlayer bug tracker to the project server
> > this weekend. We will also migrate from Bugzilla to Trac.
>
> Did we check whether the person in charge of a specific component (GUI in my
> case) get's a notification on new reports and changes? (I don't remember.)

  We will need to re-check that. I too can't remember ATM. But
it should be solvable.

  While we are at email, there is also the question if we want
to create a "read only" mailing list where all bug tracker activity
is sent too. I think it is useful.

> Is it possible to configure ISO format YYYY-MM-DD date with trac? (And will
> we?)

  You mean where? In the ticket listings?

> Should we agree on some rules concerning the namespaces (like MPlayer) to
> separate from the pre-existing pages, if we are going to use the wiki?

  I am fine with that.

  Though I do not want to delay the migration any further. But I
am happy to work on those points after the migration.

  Alexander