[MPlayer-dev-eng] Old arm hardware

Thomas Orgis thomas-forum at orgis.org
Tue Sep 25 21:12:58 CEST 2012

Am Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:36:38 +0100
schrieb Jonathan Andrews <jon at jonshouse.co.uk>:

> This partly a feature request, partly a cry for help.  I'd live a
> "--disable-video" option for configure, would solve some problems if
> building just an mp3 audio player.

I might be going wildly out of line here, but what about just building
an mp3 audio player instead of MPlayer in a rare video-less
configuration? I hope folks aren't upset when I point out that
dedicated music players tend to have some convenience in the UI for
that purpose that MPlayer may lack, being focused on playing videos
(come to think about things like volume adjustment between tracks).

Alriighty then,

Thomas