[MPlayer-dev-eng] [MPlayer-users] Compile of version 35007 of mplayer fails due to ffmpeg error

The Wanderer wanderer at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 28 17:29:01 CEST 2012

On 06/28/2012 11:04 AM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> The Wanderer <wanderer <at> fastmail.fm> writes:
>> The attached quick-and-maybe-dirty patch seems to fix the problem for me.
> Applied.

Actually, I broke alphabetization in that patch, and didn't realize it until
after I sent it.

The added 'isinf' and 'isnan' in the first hunk should be A: in that order, and
B: between exp3f and llrint, not at the end of the list.

I sent a corrected patch to the -users list (not CCed over here since it didn't
seem to show up both places last time), but since it's already been committed,
it might be faster just to fix it by hand.

       The Wanderer

Warning: Simply because I argue an issue does not mean I agree with any
side of it.

Every time you let somebody set a limit they start moving it.
   - LiveJournal user antonia_tiger

More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list