[MPlayer-dev-eng] make fatetest fails

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 12:54:58 CEST 2012

On 7 Jul 2012, at 17:07, Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
> Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote on Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:23:05 +0000 (UTC):

>>> Shouldn't at least two independently created identical
>>> md5 be necessary for that?
>
>> It's easier if you just commit your md5, if it fails for
>> somebody else, it will be discussed.
>
> There seem to be already topics for discussion with some of the
> existing md5 (see log). Is it me or are the md5s wrong?

They haven't been updated in a long time.
Those that just add additional frames are probably fine, should be related to fixed flushing on delayed frames I believe.
Everything else would need someone to look at and either say "ok" and updated or report a bug (possibly against FFmpeg) if the new ones don't look ok.