[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLV seeking regression when cache enabled (bisected)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 13:25:58 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 01:50:26PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> On 15.01.2012 13:33, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 12:39:14PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> >> I noticed that seeking no longer properly worked for me in FLV files,
> >> resulting in random demuxing or decoding errors and playback being
> >> stopped (most of the time).
> >
> >> Feel free to ask me for more information if needed.
> >
> > Yes, a sample file. It works just fine for me.
>
> Well, every file I've tried so far, but e.g.
> http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/FLV/flash8/mrandmrssmith_320x176_200.flv
> has the issue (i.e. play back with e.g. "-cache 1000", then press right
> key to seek one or two times).

Thanks, for some reason it wasn't really obvious with the
sample I had tried.
I fixed it, though I am unsure if it reintroduced some old issues
(e.g. seeking to the next track when on the last track of a CD
would quit when using -nocache but do nothing -cache).
They probably should be fixed in the protocols though.