[MPlayer-dev-eng] New stereo output mode for OpenGL video driver

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Jan 14 16:58:46 CET 2012

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 07:35:29PM +0100, Wolfgang Draxinger wrote:
> My revised patch follows:

Sorry for the delay, it is fine in principle.
Would you also update the man page?

> +static GLubyte const stipple_none[] = {

I don't see why that one would be necessary.
I also thought if it wouldn't be nicer to generate
these on stack at runtime, they make the binary slightly larger like
this.

> + *  - at window move events the origin of the window interior origin
> + *    in screen coordinates must be determined and that taken into
> + *    account choosing the stipple pattern.

Missing when/for before "choosing" I think.

> + *  - a nice have to feature was retrieving the EDID of the display
> + *
> + * A further nice-to-have feature was a anti-ghost implementation

"was" should be "would be" I think.

> +      mpglPolygonStipple(stipple_none);

As mentioned above that should not be necessary, why did you add it?
Disabling the feature should suffice I think.