[MPlayer-dev-eng] patch for bmovl

Emmanuel Anne emmanuel.anne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:18:29 CET 2012

Ok, here is finally a patch for the problem I posted 1 week ago.
Finally it's not related to fps, but rather to the size of the video : if
the video buffer is aligned its size changes while the bmovl buffer
doesn't, which produces a nice crash. Fixed by passing the right flag to
vf_get_image

Then if you play a video with a broken size (like 540x396), the application
communicating via bmovl will send a buffer for a 540 pixels wide buffer and
it will be totally distorted because the actual width here is 544 for
alignement reasons. So this patch now makes the difference between the
width of the source bitmap and the one of the destination bitmap instead of
assuming they are always identical.

So far all the videos I could test pass without problem (tested on 2
computers !).