[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fix build with --enable-vf-lavfi

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Feb 7 17:10:29 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 08:21:10PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:

> I will not start on the internal/external troll.

This is not about trolling; we have a very real maintenance issue.

> Do you object to the patch I posted? It should also solve (part of?) the
> future problem of libpostproc.

The patch you posted will work, you could fix alphabetical order in
configure though.

But this is just one more workaround making the build system more
complicated.  The first patch we discussed had issues, it's getting
harder to figure out the correct way to duplicate the build system.

I spent many many hours over the years trying to keep the two systems
in sync and the job left much to be desired.  It's only going to get
ever more crazy with the split.  We need to stop this.

Diego