[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fix build with --enable-vf-lavfi

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun Feb 5 18:42:58 CET 2012

Le septidi 17 pluviôse, an CCXX, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> As Reinhard said, you would have to check if the lib you link against
> exists if you want to support libav.

Speaking only for myself, I do not _want_ to support libav, but I am willing
to make a certain amount of effort not to break it either, for the sake of
peaceful progress. I hope you will think this position reasonable, and I
believe you may yourself adhere to the symmetric one.

As for what "certain" means, it includes waiting a few more days for tests
against libav and suggestions for compatibility, but not disabling or
crippling a feature I worked to get working.

I will shortly send another version of Clément's patch which, I hope,
someone (Reinhard and you being the most likely candidates) will review and
test against libav.

Please also note that we could just wait for libav to remove libpostproc, as
it will raise exactly the same problem.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George