[MPlayer-dev-eng] Reverted patch of time-based PTS locking

Pásztor Szilárd don at tricon.hu
Mon Aug 13 14:54:19 CEST 2012

If you can take the time, please try re-applying this reversed patch by hand
on your copy of source tree and give it a try. It is intended for interlaced
H.264 streams (PAFF, that is, almost all of them).
As I now found out, there was a discussion on the list and noone really
understood what this patch did, so they removed it. (And I sadly unsubscribed
from the list at that time so I couldn't elaborate...)

Now I'd like to re-start this procedure as this code is vital.

s.

Mac Smith:
> I am trying to play a 1080P interlaced H264 IPTV multicast stream, but
> theres a lot of a/v sync issue.

                       |  Your dinner is in your cat.  |