[MPlayer-dev-eng] Compiling MPlayer under Wine

Steaphan Greene steaphan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:05:08 CEST 2011

On 10/09/2011 01:10 PM, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Is there a way to "dump" the struct as the compiler sees it after the
> preprecessor to figure out what the problem might be?

I haven't been following this thread, but, in case this is what you're
looking for, "gcc -E" will just dump the source after the pre-processor
to standard output (so send it to "less", or redirect it to a file, etc...).

--
Steaphan Greene <steaphan at gmail.com>
Lecturer, Computer Science, Binghamton University