[MPlayer-dev-eng] MNG output support for MPlayer

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sun May 8 21:03:32 CEST 2011

Le nonidi 19 floréal, an CCXIX, Steinar H. Gunderson a écrit :
> FWIW, the traditional way (also standard) of signaling an unused parameter is
> not to give it a name:
>
>   void vomng_free(mng_ptr ptr, mng_size_t)

I do not know whether this is traditional, but this is not standard:

       [#5] If the declarator includes a parameter type  list,  the
       declaration  of  each parameter shall include an identifier,
       except for the special case of a parameter  list  consisting
       of  a  single  parameter  of  type void, in which case there
       shall not be  an  identifier.   No  declaration  list  shall
       follow.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George