[MPlayer-dev-eng] vo control vaarg cleanup

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:55:38 CEST 2011

Remove the variable arguments from the libvo control() functions.

No module uses the vaarg anymore. Also it is cleaner to provide
pointer to specific structure than specify arguments via vaarg.

===
I intend to use the above as commit message. If you have better one, post it.

The patch is straight forward,
In vosub_vidix.c I change commented code (I don't consider this
cosmetics) and I remove a comment about vaarg not been passed though.
If you insist I can commit them separately.

I'll commit it in a day or two.

Best Regards
  Ivan Kalvachev

P.S. now with patch attached.