[MPlayer-dev-eng] the great reformatting

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Mar 2 21:00:19 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 07:23:56PM +0100, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 09:54:31PM +0100, Clément Bœsch wrote:
> > I added a temporary repository:
> >
> >     https://github.com/ubitux/tmp-mp-uncrustify
> >
> > So you can have latest version of the profile, and I also added a TODO for
> > those who are motivated.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> TODO is still not emptied, but I'd like to commit this profile (is TOOLS
> ok?) anyway, and start using it in a few places. I'll start with
> mplayer.c, sub/ and maybe libmpcodecs/.
>
> Any objection? Should I send patches here before?

Before it is used on core MPlayer parts I would like to have documentation
of how the binaries are compared to be identical.
This is in so far important as redoing that verification may be possible
on other systems to exclude that the reformatting broke something inside
and #if that would not be compiled on your system and thus was never tested.