[MPlayer-dev-eng] DxVA in MPlayer

Georgi Petrov gogothebee at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 07:02:26 CEST 2011

Hello guys,

Several months ago I started DxVA development for MPlayer. It was a
hard and difficult way and unfortunately I didn't succeed. I decided
to make my code public here:
https://gitorious.org/dxva-for-mplayer/pages/Home

In the project Wiki you can read my accomplishments and my failures :)

Nobody showed interest in helping me and 8 months after I started, I
have to leave this project behind. Currently my free time is limited
and I won't be able to continue anymore.

Laurent was very supportive, lived up to his words and is a really
nice person to work and communicate with. I wish he finds another
developer to finish what I started. I'll unsubscribe from this mailing
list in the next week, so anybody who wants to reach me, can write me
to my e-mail address.

Keep up the good work - MPlayer is still the best player around :)

Best regards,
Georgi Petrov