[MPlayer-dev-eng] GUI's icon - a X11 issue?

Steaphan Greene sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu
Fri Jun 10 20:24:37 CEST 2011

On 06/10/2011 01:25 PM, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> The problem is: Every time gmplayer is called, the icon looks different. It
> basically seems to be the right image, but somehow differently "distorted"
> every time.

This sounds like a colormap issue.  Is this distortion in the form of
the wrong colors used (but all the pixels in the right place), or is
this actually graphically distorted (jumbled/misaligned pixels)?

Can you send a screen-shot of the distorted and undistorted icons?  I do
have quite a bit of experience with both X11 and GTK+/GDK, so maybe I
can help you here.

--
Steaphan Greene <sgreene at cs.binghamton.edu>
Lecturer, Computer Science, Binghamton University