[MPlayer-dev-eng] Homepage DOCS needs update

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 13:55:01 CET 2011

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:18:32 +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 02:48:10AM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> How is the update of http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/ accomplished? Doesn't seem
>> to be in the homepage repository (or I'm blind) and is outdated.
>
>It's supposed to correspond to DOCS/xml in the main repository, but I do
>not know if updating of it currently works.

i think i told diego many moons ago that the mplayer_docsgenerate.sh
script needs to add --yasm='' to the configure line. since mphq doesnt
have yasm installed , and thustly the configure stops at the yasm
warning.

i thought he fixed it tho. strange.

also since it doesnt checkout ffmpeg now without 'pressing enter',
adding a simple 'mkdir ffmpeg' after the svn co line will get around
this.

-compn