[MPlayer-dev-eng] New skin: Modern Clearlooks

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Fri Jan 21 23:57:24 CET 2011

Diego Biurrun wrote on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:48:27 +0100:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:34:59PM +0100, Ingo Brückl wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun wrote on Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:42:37 +0100:
>>
>> > The volume slider should move one more pixel to the right. :)
>>
>> You either have good eyes (which might be doubted in case of usernames :-))
>> or you can count. ;-)
>>
>> Actually, not the volume slider should move one pixel more (the shadow isn't
>> part of the sliding area) but the time slider one pixel less. But when
>> watching the time slider during the end of playback, it comes (more nicely)
>> to its end with this extra pixel. (Shame on me.)

> AFAIR a pixel of the sliding area was still visible when i moved the
> slider all the way to the right, while the left side does not display
> this behavior.  It should be consistent.

It's only the shadow of the area which remains visible, but the whole area
was misplaced one pixel, so thanks for mentioning. I've fix it and also set
the real length of the time slider area. The reason why it won't go all the
way to its end at end of playback should be found and fixed in the sources.
Probably the last update missing before playback ends.

Ingo